The San Pedro Macrogona (Trichocereus macrogonus) contains just like its cacti cousins the powerful psychoactive substance Mescaline. Not much is known about the origin of this miraculous cactus. It is speculated that it comes from Bolivia, Brazil or Argentina. To date there is no proof of this. Due to its strong effects, shamans used it for spiritual rituals and medicinal purposes. Mescaline is incredibly strong and is absolutely not a party drug. This cactus is often used for spiritual development but also to lighten deep-seated emotional charges. Of course, guidance in this process is an advantage. The San Pedro Macrogona (Trichocereus macrogonus) or Trichocereus macrogonus is easy to grow and can reach a height of around 3 meters.
The effects of the Mescaline San Pedro Macrogona
The effects of this San Pedro are incredibly strong. The San Pedro Macrogona (Trichocereus macrogonus) or Trichocereus macrogonus is not suitable as a social party drug. The effects are extreme. Users report that the ego plays an important role in your trip on Mescaline. San Pedro is all about holding up a mirror of your ego. If you have self-knowledge then you will recognize this image and then the trip will go differently than if you do not know who you are at all. The latter could turn the perception of your contemporary life completely upside down. The following effects will manifest themselves during the use of San Pedro:
- Change of perception, perception of the world changed during a ritual.
- Visibility much more colorful and intensive.
- Objects get contours, distort or radiate light.
- Change in time and space, the space adapts to the trip (one time it appears larger, the other time smaller).
- Time seems to stand still during a trip.
- Increase in sensory perceptions (synaesthesias), music is seen, a photo comes to life and some objects feel differently.
- Sensitive to changing moods.
- Gaining insights into your own life or an increase in life wisdom.
- Undergoing a magical or religious experience.
- Deep-rooted underlying problems can manifest themselves with the use of San Pedro Mescaline and can be tackled by own insights obtained during the trip.
- San Pedro will enriching spiritual and spiritual thinking with wisdom.
Mescaline San Pedro Macrogona is not recreational drugs
The San Pedro Macrogona cactus neem you’re not in for fun. No, this is a very powerful spiritual Entheogen. The San Pedro will use all its powers such as violent hallucinations and visions to show you who you are and what you encounter. Most hallucinations or visions contain meanings related to you. Heavily charged emotions will emerge. Not being able to run away from your feelings is the order of the day here. Cleansing of the soul, cleansing and removing negative charges that are carried a whole life. We therefore always recommend that you only take San Pedro if a companion is present.
What makes the San Pedro Macrogona Psychedelic?
Mescaline is a psychedelic alkaloid found in nature. The Mescaline alkaloid is very similar to the body’s neurotransmitter epinephrine (adrenaline). Because of this similarity, the psychedelic chemical compound of Mescaline can bind to serotonin and dopamine receptors in the brain. This binding process causes the psychedelic and hallucinogenic effects. In addition to Mescaline, there are many other substances in the San Pedro cactus that play a somewhat smaller but also an active role after taking the San Pedro Macrogona cactus.
How do you prepare the Mescaline San Pedro Macrogona cactus for consumption?
The San Pedro Macrogona can be used in various ways. The traditional preparation method is to cook the pieces of cactus for a long time to which some herbs are added. With a dried cactus it is important to chew well and slowly and the pieces are ground into a fine mixture. You could consume the powder right away, although it will lead to stomach cramps. To avoid this, it is wise to make a drink from the San Pedro.
Follow the steps below:
- Work hygienically and put on gloves.
- Remove the thorns.
- Make a cut along the entire length from top to bottom between the ribs.
- Pull the transparent skin off the green tissue from top to bottom and grate If necessary, remove the pulled green from the peel.
- Now the San Pedro Cactus is bare and ready to cut into slices of about 1 cm thick.
- Do the 1 cm thick San Pedro pieces in an oven at 50 ° C until this cork feels dry to the touch, you can of course also choose to use the San Pedro Let the discs dry in the sun.
- Grind the dried discs into a fine powder (The San pedro can now also be consumed but this way will often lead to stomach cramps).
- Put the San Pedro powder in one pan with water and let it boil for a few hours. When boiling, the active substances are dissolved in the cooking water.
- Then pour the water into another larger pan (pan 2).
- A paste remains in pan 1. Fill pan 1 with water again.
- Repeat steps 8, 9, and 10, a total of 4 to 5 times
- Test the paste in pan 1 if it still tastes bitter repeat the process of points 8 and 9 again until all bitter taste has disappeared from the Mescaline paste pan 1.
- Then reduce the contents of pan 2 so that about 1 liter of water remains.
- Strain the contents of pan 2 before drinking it.
VERY IMPORTANT: Use a fine strainer when draining the contents of pan 2 before consuming because you don’t want to drink a stray thorn.
Dosages Mescaline San Pedro Macrogona cactus
A piece of Macrogona cactus 25 to 30 cm long and with a diameter of 4 cm corresponds approximately to an average dose.
- 150 – 300 mg light to avg single trip
- 300 – 400 mg strong trip, +/- 6 to 12 hours
- 450 – 500 mg extreme trip, +/- 12 hours
- 500 – 600 mg dissolving the ego, trip +/- 24 hours
Warning when using Mescaline San Pedro Macrogona
Substance Mescaline contained in the cactus can be dangerous to health when combined with certain medications, alcohol or MAO inhibitors. Are you taking any medications? Always consult your doctor first and read the package leaflet of your medication to avoid health risks. Do not use the San Pedro Macrogona even if you have psychological problems, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Handle this unique cactus responsibly and do not participate in traffic when using it.